If you have an autistic child or young person and you are worried about the Christmas holiday season, how about reading them these Christmas social stories?
- Christmas Day social story
- Christmas presents social story
- Christmas Day with presents social story
- Christmas concert social story
- Not a fan of Santa Claus social story
- Busy Christmas Day social story
- Visiting Santa social story
If you are a school SENCo in the UK (or know someone who is!) we would like to invite you to take part in our SENCo Christmas competition for a chance to win a brand new tablet! All you have to do is come up with an original Christmas social story that can be used with autistic children in a primary school or special needs school. For example, you can choose an aspect of Christmas such as watching a Christmas movie, writing Christmas cards to friends, wrapping Christmas presents or decorating the Christmas tree with their family. The deadline to send us the social story is Sunday 20th of December. The social story submissions will be judged by our team and the winner will be announced on Wednesday 23rd of December.